The South Dakota Pilots Association publishes a bimonthly newsletter, SDPA
News, in January, March, May, July, September, and November.
The SDPA News is meant to be informative and educational. The newsletter typically
- SDPA President’s message.
- Listing of new members and renewed members.
- Stories about SDPA meetings.
- Reports from SDPA District Directors.
- News from the SD Office of Local Transportation Programs - Aeronautics.
- News from the SD Aeronautics Commission.
- Aviation concerns in South Dakota, the region, and nation.
- Listing of aviation events in & near South Dakota.
- And other aviation news!!
SDPA News is distributed by hard copy through the U.S. Postal Service.
Sample newsletters are provided below.
are in PDF format. You may download the free Adobe® Reader® here: