The South Dakota Pilots Association publishes a bimonthly newsletter, SDPA
News, in January, March, May, July, September, and November.
The SDPA News is meant to be informative and educational. The newsletter typically
- SDPA President’s message.
- Listing of new members and renewed members.
- Stories about SDPA meetings.
- Reports from SDPA District Directors.
- News from the SD Office of Air, Rail & Transit.
- News from the SD Aeronautics Commission.
- Aviation concerns in South Dakota, the region, and nation.
- Listing of aviation events in & near South Dakota.
- And other aviation news!!
Advertising in SDPA News
Advertisements in SDPA News are printed black & white (no color) on green paper.
Advertising rates are as follows:
$40: one-time advertisement using business card (2”x3.5”: 7.0 square inches).
$30: continuous advertisement using business card (6 newsletters per year = $180).
$75: quarter-page ad (prorated to actual size). A quarter page is 3.5” wide and 4.75” tall: 16.625 square inches.
Send business card or scanned image in jpg format to:
C/o Steve Hamilton
303 Golf Lane
Yankton, SD 57078-1727
Or email to email@example.com
SDPA News is distributed by hard copy through the U.S. Postal Service.
Sample newsletters are provided below.
are in PDF format. You may download the free Adobe® Reader® here: